· Monitor and maintain database and security across various environments.
· Manage role-based access control at various security levels and perform periodic audits.
· Manage backup and recovery.
· Maintain disaster recovery procedures and perform periodic testing.
· Perform regular server maintenance, including upgrades with minimal downtime.
· Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution.
· Assist developers with deployment process, schema design, and query optimization.
Qualification / Experience
· Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT.
· 2 to 5 years of database administration experience, preferably on AWS.
· Effective technical and analytical skills.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance.
· Database Administration.
· Database Query Optimization.
· Bash Scripting.
· Linux Administrator.
Good to have
· PostgreSQL/MySQL administration skills.
· Advance *nix administration skills.
· Knowledge of Cloud, AWS and RDS.
MTBC was established in 1999. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, it is a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational healthcare IT Company. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked MTBC in its list of fastest growing technology companies of North America. The Company has attained tremendous growth in the sh ...Read More