· To assist in all training related activities
· To assist in all on-job training and employee probation test/appraisal test and any other employee test related activities.
· To provide assistance in CBT Training of Billing/MTOs and other department members.
· To maintain the record of all training/OJT feedback forms.
· To research/update all types of training materials.
· To prepare case study/ knowledge sharing emails for billing.
· To maintain all training related printing material.
· To assist other departments in their training related activities.
· To act as a resource to employees for resolving training related issues.
· Implement and act in accordance with MTBC’s information security and privacy policies.
· Ensure compliance with information security responsibilities specific to your job role.
MTBC was established in 1999. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, it is a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational healthcare IT Company. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked MTBC in its list of fastest growing technology companies of North America. The Company has attained tremendous growth in the sh ...Read More