This position will be located at our Rawalpindi Office, Responsible for planning and coordinating multiple small and medium sized projects from initiation to implementation. Leads cross-functional teams and works with Business Analysts/partners to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions. Responsible for managing project resources, change requests, risk and issues to ensure that maximum benefit is maintained as well as provision of regular status updates.
- Work with Project Managers and project team to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate/optimal engagement of delivery resources and work with functional managers to allocate resources
- Develop high-level project plans and ensure that the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders
- Assemble project plans, ensure all systems of record for project reporting are kept up to date and to direct and monitor work effort on a regular basis
- Review development estimates from development teams and actively seek clarifications and verify them appropriately
- Identify and keep track of key project milestones
- Monitor and communicate the progress of project delivery and ensure timely and effective communication of project status in terms of cost, forecast, schedule and assessment of risk/issues
- Negotiate with cross-functional teams to ensure that appropriate resourcing levels are engaged and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Proactively anticipate project risks and issues and ensuring adequate mitigation is in place.
- Ensure proper 'Change Control' procedures and processes are efficiently used to maintain control of scope, schedule and budget
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members; motivate them to take positive action and be accountable for their assigned work.
- Build and develop feasible business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct detailed project analysis and create a recommendation report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Skill 1-AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT 2-PROJECT PLANNING