MTBC is looking for a Salesforce Pardot Administrator to assist in the ongoing maintenance and development of our Salesforce / Pardot instance and roadmap.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using Salesforce as a company-wide CRM platform.
The Salesforce Pardot Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement to our existing CRM platform.
● Understand business goals and processes, requirements gathering, implementation, testing, migration, rollout, training and ongoing administration
● Experience architect and managing campaigns, drip marketing campaigns, journey definition, etc.
● Experience migrating, cleansing and maintaining key data
● Hands on configuration of CRM applications / Salesforce / Marketing Automation solutions
● Authoring reports and customer communications
● Assistance with creating assets for marketing campaigns such as emails and landing pages within Pardot
● Be able to work in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, team environment
● Expert understanding of CRM technologies and architecture required, Salesforce and Pardot a plus.
● Excellent communication skills, professionalism and entrepreneurial attitude
● Strong technical skills, database management skills are required
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Self motivated, self-directed and ability to work independently and on a team
● Desire to learn, quick thinker, analytical, detail oriented and creative problem solver
● Salesforce.com administrator, consultant, development, Pardot certifications/badges
● Experience with other marketing automation solutions such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot a plus.
● Experience with Zapier a plus
● Significant hands with large scale projects/implementations a plus
● Project management skills and experience leading teams a plus
MTBC was established in 1999. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, it is a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational healthcare IT Company. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked MTBC in its list of fastest growing technology companies of North America. The Company has attained tremendous growth in the sh ...Read More