MTBC, a Nasdaq-listed, US-based healthcare company is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to direct and oversee its Marketing Department and support the Company’s organic growth targets. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the President and CEO of the company and should have at least 10 years of experience in B2B marketing in the technology space. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with North American (primarily U.S.) clients. The Senior Marketing Manager will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. Our ideal candidate should have significant experience in planning and executing integrated, end-to-end marketing campaigns including paid advertising campaigns and a strong working knowledge of digital marketing platforms. The Senior Marketing Manager will also work closely with the sales team and support them in meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals. The candidate needs to have excellent communications and copywriting skills.
· To provide leadership, strategic direction and operational support on all company and marketing-related matters of the company
· Plan and execute marketing and sales strategies to support organic growth with a strong emphasis on digital client acquisition, customer retention, client referral programs and investor relations.
· Manage a team of comprising marketing personnel, SEO specialists, content writers and graphic designers to oversee all digital and traditional promotional activities
· Implement an effective integrated digital marketing strategy incorporating paid, earned and owned media utilizing SEO, SEM/PPC and social media.
· Create and manage sales funnels and marketing automation systems for lead generation and sales conversions.
· Work with the business development team in the U.S. to manage participation in tradeshows and conferences.
· Branding and positioning strategies for acquired companies and their product and service portfolios.
· Overseeing and directing market intelligence and competitor analysis initiatives.
· Providing leadership and guidance on product and service line strategy.
MTBC was established in 1999. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, it is a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational healthcare IT Company. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked MTBC in its list of fastest growing technology companies of North America. The Company has attained tremendous growth in the sh ...Read More