The Senior Marketing Data Analyst at MTBC will help assimilate and analyze data and information from a variety of sources, make recommendations and present information in an easy and understandable manner.
The successful candidate should be able demonstrate effective project management skills and the ability to lead small scale direct marketing initiatives within a cross-functional team environment.
· Leveraging data to identify meaningful campaign opportunities while developing and creating client lead lists in support of relevant customer acquisition and retention strategies.
· Coordinate with internal departments to optimize customer service strategy.
· Analyze consumer behavior and develop predictive models.
· Develop and execute statistical models to support marketing goals.
· Gathers more subjective data from opinion research and surveys, and they use that along with interpretive data (such as ratings and website traffic) to make assessments of current marketing initiatives within the company.
· demonstrated competence in the field of marketing research
· Business-wide consumer analytics and behavioral reporting, including development of consumer segmentation models along with marketing data analysts
· 3 - 5 years of experience in Database Marketing and Campaign Development
· Skills in Data Analysis, SQL, Microsoft Excel and Market Research.
· Knowledge and experience working with relational databases, Business Intelligence (BI) User interfaces and programming languages
· Strong analysis skills, ability to work with data sets
· Direct and implement strategies for sales, advertising, and general market placement
· Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data on demographics, consumer purchasing behavior, and consumer income
· Determine the efficacy of such marketing directives and identify ways to adjust campaigns to best engage target consumers.
· detailed reports based upon the consumer data he or she collects and issue that to any brand managers within the company, as well as to marketing, advertising, and sales teams.
· Qualification business, marketing and good knowledge of statistical analysis
· Managerial experience department of market researchers and data analysts
· Experience in the healthcare space is a plus
MTBC was established in 1999. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, it is a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational healthcare IT Company. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked MTBC in its list of fastest growing technology companies of North America. The Company has attained tremendous growth in the sh ...Read More