Software Architect will be responsible to:
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Should be responsible to interact with clients, product managers, and developers in order to envision
- Choosing the technologies for the implementation of each component.
- Controlling the architecture during the next iteration of the system release
- Ensure architectural integrity of software solutions
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Software Design
- Software Development
- AgileCloud Architect
Microsoft, Cloud, Aws, .net, Sql Server, React, Java, Jira, Tfs etc.