• Understanding existing systems and business models.
• Understanding software development life cycle.
• Conduct meeting with clients for documenting requirements.
• Requirement gathering from clients.
• Translating client requirements into specified project briefs.
• Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
• Developing solutions and related products.
• Conducting impact analysis.
MTBC was established in 1999. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, it is a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational healthcare IT Company. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked MTBC in its list of fastest growing technology companies of North America. The Company has attained tremendous growth in the sh ...Read More