• Transcribe dictated audio recordings made by physicians and other healthcare professionals.
• Transcribe medical notes conforming with AHDI guidelines, physician’s instructions and using correct templates.
• Listen, pause, rewind and forward audio recordings to correctly transcribe in given format of MS Word or EHR.
• Transcribe and produce discharge summaries, medical history and physical examination reports, operative reports, consultation reports, autopsy reports, diagnostic-imaging studies, progress notes, referral letters or anything else that has been provided in dictations.
• Transcribe document without errors and using correct grammar.
• Complete and forward transcribed documents within assigned deadline so that turnaround time (TAT) is met on a regular basis.
• Use medical terminology to accurately convey diagnosis or treatment, including medicals, i.e. ICDs, CPTs, etc.
• Comply with specific standards that apply to the style of medical records and to the legal and ethical requirements for keeping patient information confidential.
• Ensure high-quality patient care by producing correct transcriptions
MTBC was established in 1999. Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, it is a dynamic and rapidly growing multinational healthcare IT Company. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 ranked MTBC in its list of fastest growing technology companies of North America. The Company has attained tremendous growth in the sh ...Read More