This role sits within the Software Department where you will work closely with the QA Team/PM to:
- Define and establish automation strategy and process
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
- Lead, mentor and help up-skill junior members of the automation team
- Proven experience developing automated test systems and scripts beyond record and playback. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Proven understanding of white box, grey box and black box testing techniques
- Experience in at least two of the following languages; C#, MCV 5 and above, ASP.NET
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management
- Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment
- Experience with performance/load testing
- Experience using 3rd party automation tools. Test Complete would be desirable
- Experience with Visual Studio’s Coded UI module
- Experience using Microsoft TFS/VSTS system
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience using tools like JMeter, Selenium Web Driver etc.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organization Skills.
- Communication (Written, Verbal) Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork Orientation.
White Box Testing is a MUST requirement.