SOFTWARE QA/QC SKILLS:
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Software Quality Control (SQC)
- Test Driven Testing Approach in Agile Software Development
- Good understanding of SDLC and Process Models in Software Engineering
- Good understanding of STLC and experience of working with complete Testing Process.
TYPES OF TESTING PERFORMED:
- Smoke testing
- Sanity testing
- Regression testing
- Functional Testing (Black Box Testing)
- GUI testing
- Compatibility testing
- Cross browser testing
- Security testing
- Usability testing
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of Requirement Specification Documents, Use Cases, Test Cases, Test Plan.
- Strong grip on writing and executing test scenarios
- Writing and Execution of test cases
- Defects Reporting
- Requirement Analysis
- Sanity / Smoke Testing.
- Regression Testing.
- Localisation Testing.
- Manual Testing.
- Root cause analysis of issues
- Test planning and relevant documentation.
- Handling multiple Projects
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Daily scrum meeting.
- Identification of both functional and non-functional test scenarios
- Proper logging and escalation of bugs using JIRA