Multan based delivery services company is looking for a talented Social Media Marketing Interns to join our team.
You must understand the importance of keeping to guidelines and have a real understanding of the value and importance of professional social media.
You are a team player, creative and organized.
- Social Media Intern will contribute to the ideas, design, development and scheduling of our social media channels.
- Social Media Duties:
- Post to our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram, in adherence to our Social Posting Calendar.
- Respond to queries on social media, passing on any relevant information to the team member responsible. Like and engage with relevant content from our followers and clients.
- Create dynamic written, graphics and video content targeted to each channels audience.
- Create social content that promotes audience interaction on social media, increases traffic to website and encourages community participation.
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, every month.
- Propose and test new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- The successful candidate ideally has:
- Experience working in social media for blog, community pages or a website.
- A proven track record of building engagement with a social audience through a range of social media platforms.
- A passion and love for all things social.
- Experience of utilizing social media management tools, e.g. Hoot suite, Buffer.
- A flair for writing and communication.
- You keep up to date with changing social trends and algorithm updates.