Electrical Tendering/Estimation Engineer / Tender Officer
We require an experienced electrical/electronics engineer for working on and preparing tenders and BOQ for Manufacturing and Installation of Medium and Low Voltage projects. The successful Tendering Engineer is likely to have a technical background and will understand elements of industrial electrification design.
Minimum Experience of tendering in Pakistan: 3 years
Main duties will include:
· Working on AUTO CAD Drawings / BOQ for finding out components and circuit for preparing BOQ.
· Working closely with the sales team and engineering specialists
· Technical analysis of inquiries
· Commercial analysis
· Liaising with customers to clarify requirements
· Estimating costs of materials and labor
· Producing quotation documents and other supporting materials (Schedules, pre-qualification questionnaires) as required
· Pro-actively monitoring and following-up quotation submissions
· Working with suppliers on phone, chat emails for inquiries and proper follow-ups
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
· Recent and demonstrable tendering experience
· Good commercial knowledge and experience
· An electrical or electronic engineering background
· Highly self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
· Excellent eye for detail, particularly in written documents, presentation
· Experience of working on Quality systems like ISO, TUS is plus
· Travelling within the city of Karachi and throughout Pakistan.
Apply today for an immediate response.
Multitech Engineers and Multitech Engineering Services belongs to the group of fast-growing companies managed by experienced engineers having diversified experience. We have More Than 23 Years of Experience For All Electrical Fields Across Pakistan. Who We Are We are a fast growing organization m ...Read More