Munsalik Technologies is working on Smart Home Automation Solutions.
We are looking for an Embedded Electronic Engineer to join our growing product development team. As an expert in embedded solutions, you will be working on both hardware and software side of things. You will be solving challenging problems and developing innovative solutions that finds application across many industries. Sound technical knowledge and a creative approach to problem solving are a must to qualify for this job.
- Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications
- Develop and maintain firmware for embedded platforms
- Create and manage documentation for active projects
- Test and debug embedded software and applications
- Develop hardware and software specifications
- Review code and design
- Provide technical assistance to clients and sales team
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/electronic/computer engineering or computer science or any relevant field
- Minimum one year of experience in embedded software or hardware development
- Sound knowledge of VHDL, C, C++, assembly and Python
- Sound knowledge of all microcontrollers and single board controllers such as Arduino, Raspberry pi, ESP8266, ESP32, Bluetooth modules etc.
- Experience in Raspberry pi and Python will be preferred
- Must have experience in PCB designing in Proteus/ARES or any similar software
- Must have knowledge of latest trends in technologies in IoT and Cloud computing
- Will be a plus point if experience in working with web APIs
- Good grasp of testing and debugging techniques and protocols
- Working knowledge of Linux and version control systems
- Excellent knowledge of interface and network protocols
- High degree of familiarity with logic analyzers, digital storage oscilloscope etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills