Responsible to: Project officers Chagai as direct reporting line and to Operation/Finance Officers as coordination/supporting line management
Responsible for: Coordination with Operation/finance Officer Project Manager and at Country Office level with coordination/supporting line HR, Admin officers and Manager.
Purpose of the Post:
Responsible to support in execution of operations including Finance, HR, Admin & Logistics functions in Muslim Aid Pakistan within legal frameworks at field level and as per guidance & instructions from Project officer /finance officer Provincial Coordinator. S/he will be required to perform the regular as Finance Assistant.
Finance Related Matters
· Support provincial team for the effective Finance data management system
· Support provincial team for closing of monthly project accounts
· Support provincial team for preparation of the monthly payments/expenses
· Follow-up tracking system for advances and ensure that clearance of advances is done on time
· Liaison with banks for account opening and account maintenance
· Ensure prompt & swift processing of vendor payments, staff advance and ensure that all supporting documents are complete and accurate before payment is done
· Ensure sufficient cash in the bank and in the cash boxes
· Briefs new staff members or staff assigned to the Field on finance matters
· Participate in Procurement Committee meeting for any procurement related matters, if required.
· Assist and support in Internal & external audits and spot checks by Country office, HQ, or Donor agencies
o Support Project officer / District Coordinator/ Manager HR & Admin/Country office in recruitment & selection process at field office level.
o Ensure that organizational standard SOPs and especially HR, administration and financial Policies are followed during the process at every step.
o Ensure that newly hired staff at field office are provided with all the required support/facilitation and induction from all concerned departments and keep their record updated for completion of personnel files
o Support Provincial team to Keep all the staff details confidential, manage health and life insurance correspondence including information sharing for timely addition and deletion of staff with country office HR, manage IPD medical claims with insurance company and ensure fortnightly in-house management of OPD claims. For such matters keep Country Office HR formally informed.
o Provide adequate guidance to the staff for the submission of medical claims.
o Provide support to provincial office for the monthly payroll of project staff and ensure accuracy of data.
o Facilitate staff to complete their property sign off, handing over, clearance for final settlement process.
o Support project in charge to conduct staff exit interview
Administration & Logistics
· Make proper arrangements to facilitate and implementation of best project Administration services to project staff.
· Assist provincial team in overall admin and logistics related arrangements at field level and maintain correspondence properly.
· Organize project operations and procedures in coordination with Project Manager/ District Coordinator/ and Admin
· Facilitate project team in procurement of goods and services for the project implementation in coordination and support of admin department at country office.
· Control correspondences, review and address supply requisitions generated by project staffs in coordination with country office admin team.
· Responsible for verification of petty cash record and fixed asset register/Project inventory as per MAP policies and procedures at field office level.
· Responsible to submission the copy of all administrative expenses and utility bills at Country Office Islamabad as per procedure in coordination with Admin and Finance departments at country office.
· Timely submission and provision of requisition generated from project staff to admin team at country office.
· Ensure record keeping at field level for all the administrative correspondence, processes and inventory
· Manage vehicle maintenance and allocation of vehicles at field level with proper log filing
· Liaise with HR & Admin Manager on administrative and procurement issues
· Maintain confidentiality of matters and staff at every level.
Muslim Aid, an international relief and development agency working to alleviate the suffering among the worlds poorest and most needy communities regardless of race, creed or nationality across the globe.