Assessing, designing, developing, Implementing and evaluating Livelihoods programs, developing ToRs, modules, training programs, and assigned special training in projects.
Purpose of the Post:
To implement livelihood projects through a variety of community structures, including community groups, user committees and NGOs. The position is responsible for all aspects of implementing Livelihoods project of Skill Development Centre. The Project Coordinator will be an overall supervisor of Skill Development Centre and carry out all its components successfully. The Project Coordinator will take an active role in assessments and evaluation exercises in an effort to improve quality and increase scope of Livelihood programming. The position is Tarnol (Islamabad) based for SDC Project Implementation. Ensure efficient use of resources given in SDC, Monitor SDC activities on regular basis and extend guidance to the projet team, Ensure the community networks are actively formed to support project deliverables, Ensure that the record of each item and attendance of staff is well maintained on regular basis & Draft Quarterly progress reports
· Maintain and store all the records in line with MAP document management.
· Comply with all HR & Admin policies and procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
· Demonstrate MA values in line with MA vision and mission and accountability in every official action.
· Demonstrate duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Project Design, Monitoring, Implementation and Evaluation:
· Provide leadership in developing, rolling out, review and update of detailed implementation plan and implementation strategies for sustainable livelihoods interventions.
· Assist in developing proposal & designing programs in coordination with different stake holders, Programme Coordinator & Team.
· Facilitate in assessing potential needs on farming systems, range land& water Management Practices and suggest improvements.
· Facilitate Line Manager & Organizational MEAL Department in developing M & E Tools for effective assessments, evaluation processes and monitor impacts.
· Write quality project reports (Narrative & Financial) in collaboration with Programme Coordinator and Program Team.
· Assist in sharing evaluation results with relevant partners to support effective re-designing of project activities with agreed project fame work.
· Provide technical guidance during project implementation to ensure project implementation as per agreed standards.
· Coordinate with Education specialist for documentation and sharing of best practices and lesson learnt achieved in sustainable livelihoods intervention.
· Promote integration of sustainable livelihoods intervention with work in education components of program.
· Conduct periodic reviews with MAP staff and implementing partners to track the progress towards achievement of planned livelihoods specific outcome & outputs mentioned in result framework.
· Liaise with relevant Government ministries, UN Agencies such as FAO, WFP and other stakeholders to ensure that programs are in line with cluster strategies and objectives.
· Project implementation tools are understood and used by MAP staff and implementing partners.
· Livelihoods project is implemented in alignment with current financial and administrative policy and procedures.
· Local Partners have good knowledge of MAP financial and administrative procedures.
· Work with local structures, including user committees and IPs to identify technical gaps in knowledge and skills and develop capacity building plans to bridge them.
· Train staff and partners in best-practice Livelihood Project models, practices and approaches from a DNH perspective.
· Hold regular progress meetings with partners and staff to review project performance and address challenges to implementation.
· Facilitate linkages between local partners and coordination mechanisms.
· In collaboration with Programme Coordinator, MEAL team train Livelihood staff and partners in design, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
Community Capacity Developed and enhanced Collaboration:
· Collaborate with local authorities and relevant user groups and management committees.
· Work closely with local structures to facilitate the implementation and sustainability of Livelihood interventions.