We are looking for young, committed, enthusiastic, computer literate person for our E-commerce business. Internee is required for supporting and managing all the E-Commerce Tasks and its related backend systems process needs within the company
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reply to customer messages & Return cases via email and resolve any issues.
- Create new product listings on marketplace channels.
- Update & optimize existing product listings.
- Update stock levels by spreadsheets.
- Products Data Entry in MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Edit and upload product pictures on marketplace channels.
- Research on competitors’ Products & Pricing.
Job Experience / Skills Requirements
-1 year of experience in e-Commerce, marketing, retail, online sales or similar and related areas.
- Good written English communication skills.
- ICS or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, A / 0 level background is preferable.
If you have experience or knowledge of the following it would help your application:
- Marketplace (eBay, Amazon) customer service experience.
- Knowledge of Amazon Store Listing policies.
- Social Media Marketing - Knowledge of SEO
- Graphic Designing (creating simple graphics and banners)
- Wordpress / Woocommerce / Magento / Shopify
- Training will be provided over all internal software’s.
- Immediate hire for the right candidate. - Start in October.
Job Contract duration:
- The job is permanent and you will be required to sign a Legal contract for minimum of 1 years.
- Free training will be providing which takes Minimum 2 weeks and Maximum 4 weeks depend on your past experience and skill.
- 2PM to 11PM
- Minimum 8 working hours.
Note: Do not apply if you are student (part time or full time) Salary is decided based on the interview outcome and it is paid per hour on 15th of every month. Salary are reviewed after every 6 months for an increase based on past performance.
Important: Please make sure you read and understand above requirements before to apply