MWAN Mobile currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Developer who has hands on experience in development of IT systems against agreed scope and requirements, designing, developing and installing software solutions and supporting the development team.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal and premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Develop software solutions against requirement needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by securely keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have more than 4 year’s experience of PHP and Laravel framework
- Experience as a DevOps is also a plus.
- Good Experience working with SQL, NoSQL Databases.
- Working knowledge of version control systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have experience of open source platform e.g. Opecart, wordpress, Magento
- Very good understanding of OOP, Design patterns and coding standards etc.
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec)
- Payment Implementation including PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Merchant Account etc
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues to the team
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager