Responsible to execute Design & Implement on site in coordination with Approved CW Vendo.
- Responsible for site level acceptance in terms of BOQ Quantities and approved Acceptance Procedures and Annexures.
- Prepare Site construction related RFP documents.
- To coordinate with relevant Civil works vendor and closely monitor the progress of onsite delivery with respect to approved Project Plan
- Report to AM (R&C) in case of delay in approved timelines in order to avoid unnecessary delays related to site scope assigned
- To conduct audit in accordance with the audit objectives & Quality Parameters to assess the CW quality compliance.
- Report to AM (R&C) if any Quality non-compliance is observed during audit.
- Execute & Supervise Electrical & Mechanical Works on site as per Approved Design & Standards.
- HSSE Compliance to be ensured during site construction activity.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills)