We are looking for suitable candidate to drive the growth of our social media channels with a focus on optimizing paid and organic sale conversions
The successfull candidate should have experience designing and executing end-to-end digital campains, full scope tracking within multiple websites and platforms and ROI reporting.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to generate leads manage our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube).
- Brainstorm new and creative online growth strategies
- Develop the SEO strategy for clients, using industry and departmental best practices.
- Should have experience in FB ads, Google ads, Social Media.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.