SEO Expert (Part Time Opportunity leading to Full Time):
- We are looking for a highly motivated SEO Link Builder who will be responsible for targeting and building links to a variety of websites.
- The candidate will use search engine approved methods in order to create brand awareness and achieve verifiable results.
- The candidate will train the team on making strategies, link building and article writing and how to write and produce contect based on key words.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge for SEO, and a willingness to the latest and updated techniques of link building and SEO.
- In-depth analysis of potential inbound links to meet quality standards.
- Can provide admin. services on need basis.
- Able to work for social media marketing like; managing facebook pages.
- Maximum 1 year of working in a SEO/link building position.
- Understanding of SEO/link building best practices and analysis.
- Experience with SEO tools before.
- Quality communication skills for the successful outreach.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Required to come to office for 3 - 4 days a week for specified hours.