An international property development and contracting firm is looking for a full time senior draftsman to work on residential, commercial and mixed used developments. You must have at least 3 years of experience to apply for this job (Fresh candidates and with less experience will not be considered).
- Prepare architecture, submission and detailed working drawings in CAD
- Prepare detailed elevation drawings with material selection
- Proficient in use of 2d and 3d software to render high resolution images
- Ensure final designs are compliant with building regulations
- Identify and communicate potential design problems to the rest of the team
- Perform calculation for materials and quantities
- A proficient team worker (very important) who can easily communicate with everyone in the company
- Bachelors Degree or Degree from a technical college is also acceptable.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CAD).
- Ability to use 2d and 3d software
- Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude
Job Type: Full-time