We are seeking an experienced marketing specialist to support the marketing efforts of our Company in Pakistan. We are a high-growth, fast-moving environment, & the ideal candidate, as a result, must be able to adapt & thrive in conditions of constant change. In fact, the ideal candidate should show a proven history of being a change driver, leader & an innovator in previous roles.
This role is based in Islamabad, reporting directly to the Managing Director. This seasoned professional must take proactive initiatives to help in the growth of the company especially digitally. The role WILL require working on multiple projects in parallel. You will steadily form your own team.
Key objectives of this role are: to be the main point person for Marketing in Pakistan and Overseas, support key sales objectives, managing existing customer base and assist in growing the new customer base for the upcoming development projects.
Principal Job Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the success of all Paid Media (Display, PPC, Paid Social), Organic Social Media, and Web (SEO/SEM) design, campaigns and activities.
- Create and execute a digital marketing plan for the growth of the Company and its ancillary projects
- Support sales objectives by focusing on digital and print media marketing activities
- Create Blogs/Content for the website for all projects s as well as analyse the growth of the website.
- Help in delivering the ongoing App of The Company and help in growing the App use.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Work closely and strategically with the Managing director in aligning Sales and Marketing efforts and focusing on lead conversions and increasing the sale pipeline
- Identify trends & insights, and optimise spend & performance based on these insights
- Help to select and manage external digital marketing agencies, as well as collaboration with other vendor partners
- Overall lead on all ‘content writing’ with proven ability to write the contents himself/ herself as and when required
- Drive and execute monthly/quarterly magazine to as means to access to information to local and overseas clients and to promote all businesses/ projects / Company
- Establish and lead a team of professionals and create a constant training program for them.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Education: BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Language: Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing / digital marketing
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice
- Experience in SEO/SEM, PPC, Paid and Organic Social Media and display advertising campaigns
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in optimizing landing pages & user funnels
- Solid knowledge of Google analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in digital marketing & measurement
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic and creative with the ability to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic team player with a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Exercises a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Business-related computer skills including knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Google Suite
- The perfect person for this role will be business savvy, confident, articulate, collaborative and a team player.
- Above market salary based on experience and company fit
- One additional salary at the end of each completed year with the company
- Mobile phone allowance