My4walls is an architecture design and construction company with in house architects and engineers, envisioned and established in 2008 in London, UK. After successfully completing and delivering several projects in London, we strongly felt the need to bring this international expertise back home to Pakistan.
As contractors and developers, we specialize in creating and delivering international standard projects in Pakistan. We practice exclusively in Commercial and Residential properties; we work in close partnership with our customers to create and deliver their dream space.
We at my4walls are passionate about quality rather than quantity, owing to this passion we make sure to use the highest quality material and incorporate the finest elements in all our buildings. In the construction industry, the need and demand for differentiated design, quality and craftsmanship has been immense in Pakistan, my4walls is dedicated to catering this demand. All our buildings have a unique design which is reminiscent of high-class royal architecture.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization, social media and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Facebook, and Instagram in order to maximize ROI.
Search Engine Optimization:
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube):
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Work on building audience on all these platforms from scratch
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
· Designing social media assets in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Corel Draw
· Bachelors/Masters in Business, Computer, Marketing or related field
· Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
· Proven SEO experience
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google Adsence, Facebook Campaigns
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Experience with professional graphic designing preferred (Adobe Suite and Corel Draw)
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
· Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· Fluency in English
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
Market competitive salary package