Who We Are?
MyGhar is on a mission to introduce a new way of living for millennials and young individuals.
We are motivated by the opportunity to empower the lives of millions by giving them easy access to reliable shared housing.
We offer a competitive package for people who are driven by a desire to make an impact and demonstrate extremely high levels of determination in a fast-moving environment
About The Role
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
You will be our lead developer responsible for the development of our proprietary technology.
You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Delivering across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app store and support
- Gathering requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Contributing ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall app experience
- At least 1-year experience with Flutter including widget creation, state management, animations, and 3rd party library integration
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in mobile development
- Built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin/Dart
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Good knowledge of CI/CD & code versioning tools
- Solid understanding of Android & iOS design principles
Factors that will give you a significant edge:
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely when required
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of
- A strong grip over PHP or Node.js
- Proficiency with database technologies such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Familiarity with Cloud Architecture of AWS or Heroku
- Previously worked in or co-founded a startup