Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Apply only if you're willing to relocate and if you meet the below-mentioned criteria.
The F100 Engineer will support the company customers in their operation, management, repair, installation, and maintenance of propulsion system products. In this role, you will also act as a liaison between the company stakeholders and the customer. Duties and
• Act as a primary technical interface between the company and all customers.
• Work with supervision to establish, coordinate with customers, and implement action plans to ensure jet engine safety, reliability, maintainability and supportability.
• Develop and analyze reliability metrics to identify areas for improvement.
• Provide complete timely responses to customer and FSR technical questions and track in appropriate systems.
• Support coordination and participate in company teams sent out to customer locations for special inspections, data collection, evaluation of designs, etc
• Support development and implementation of logistics plans for corrective actions in the field
• Develop and revise maintenance procedures and coordinate with the customer for proper incorporation and updates.
• Communicate issues with FSRs, customers, and internal management
• Present issues and solutions to program management team and internal/external customers in various high-level meetings, including the annual F100 Worldwide Users Meeting
• Capability to demonstrate borescope skills and knowledge of inspection criteria at customer locations. • Provide closed-loop tracking of engine trending data and actions required to resolve issues.
• Communicates with F100 team to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Education, Skills & Qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, OR other related Engineering field or equivalent.
• Requires 5 to 7 years of progressively similar experience, two of which must have been in a supervisory/management position.
• Strong background in F100 series engines, and/or: PT6, RB199, EJ200, T56 depot overhaul and inspection processes.
• Knowledge of F100, PT6, RB199, T56 a strong plus
• Must have extensive experience in supervising/managing all facets of the engine module overhaul process to include: production, engineering, materials, warehouse, quality, and safety departments
• Must have experience working with finance, contract, and purchasing departments.
• High understanding and interpretation of documents such as contracts, operating maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and safety rules.
• Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Task-oriented and focused on completing projects well.
• Familiarity with the operational and maintenance capabilities of the military customer preferably.
Myjobs.sa is an online job platform that matches employers and job seekers. This new-age job site includes part-time, casual work and permanent employment for Gen Y job seekers. Employers can fully utilize our VisualCV to shortlist candidates, identify a job seeker's skills, qualifications, and loca ...Read More