Do you have a deep passion for creating apps? Are you always seeing improvement points in apps you are using? Are you searching for a career option where you can grow as an individual? Then you found the right job for you." We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices. Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other software engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
YOU CAN OFFER US & WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Build innovative Android apps.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure a code of the highest quality
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Take part in planning meetings with a truly agile team to break down user stories into technical tasks
- Provide increasingly accurate estimations for the tasks to be done
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, designers, and QA engineers to deliver the best product possible
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 1 year of experience in the development of Android apps that use web services (for example with REST and JSON)
- Strong experience with Kotlin, Java, and Flutter(will be a plus).
- A strong understanding of design patterns.
- Up-to-date with the latest android libraries and components (Architecture components, Room, Lifecycle,…. )
- Have published at least 1 Android app in the Play store.
- Knowledge about different architecture patterns MVVM, MVP.
- Experience with git or other version control systems, and how collaboration happens between team members (Code Review, PRs, branching mechanisms, ...)
- Experience with dependency injection concepts e.g: Dagger2.
- Very good English speaking & writing skills.
- Ability to handle the pressure and flexibility
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming (RxJava, Kotlin Coroutines, LiveData) will be a plus.
- Knowledge of XMPP-based chat applications will be a plus.