The role is a senior sales leadership role with the task of setting the path for the region to deliver on agreed parameters.
The Regional Sales Manager leads the regional sales team and distributors to deliver the company’s desired volume and NR targets by maximizing sales and distribution, best in class in-store merchandising and productivity through effective control, motivation, coaching, and implementation of company specified systems.
Position Snapsho tLocation: South region, Pakistan Full-time Position Summary Lead the regional Sales Operations network (i/e. direct and/or indirect) and the Field Sales team to deliver set objectives within assigned Region.
- Actively participate within Planning process, Develop and Execute Field Sales Strategy, Implement Channel Category, Customers and Area/ Territory Plans
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs for the Region
- Implement, follow up and update Regional Field Sales Plan based on the Cycle Plan
- Update and measure performances of the Field Sales organization Structure/ Distributor Appraisals/ P&Ls within the Region against defined KPIs
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
- Ensure development of careers, succession plans, development and coaching of direct reports
- Collaborate with peer RSMs to share best practices and liaise with Zonal Sales Manager/ Controllers, Business, CCSD, Supply Chain to drive regional Field Sales related initiatives
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top and bottom line business results
- Understands all sales functions i.e. CCSD, Customer/ Distributors/ Sub-Distributors, Field Sales, Key Accounts etc.
- Has demonstrated success in his/her previous roles
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people