Nadeem’s Caterers is looking for Event & Catering Assistant General Manager.
- Leads and manages exempt staff of all Departments in Catering and Event Management. This includes but not limited to: Food platting, Transportation, Equipment Processing, Storeroom Department, Dish-room/Porters, Quality Assurance, and related departments to ensure production standards and customer service requirements are met.
- Drives to meet business objectives and goals set by superior related to food costs, labor costs, sanitation, quality assurance, market track goals, Business goals and objectives, and all other specific goals set thereof.
- Responsible for the maintenance of key performance.
- Successful track record as a Manager or Assistant Manager in Event Management / catering required.
- Candidate should be comfortable with all levels of employees and have the ability to drive positive program change.
- Must be a Team builder with the ability to lead and
- motivate a diverse management and hourly staff.
- Must have strong and effective leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, planning and
General: Oversee and manage all areas of the Catering & Event Management and make final decisions on matters of importance.
Events: Have good experience for organizing and managing the events.
Kitchen and Food: Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
Responsible for ensuring high quality preparation of food and service.
Candidates with experience related to Event Management / Catering are highly encourage to apply.