As an "Event Sales Manager" you will be Involved from the selling process to execution of the event. The Event Sales Manager" responsibility is to convert inquiries into confirmed bookings with a keen attention to maximizing revenue. More specifically, candidate will work closely with other superiors to conduct the event properly, providing day-to-day support in sales.
- Liaise daily with the inbound managers in Head Office, to provide new leads for inquiries and oversee maximization of inquiries, cross-selling and up-selling as appropriate.
- Provide on-site operational event support as and when required.
- Have at least one years experience in Event Sales within an agency or in-house restaurant group role.
- Be a true people-person, able to develop close working relationships with ease.
- Be adaptable, and able to respond quickly and positively to changing requirements and responsibilities.
- Maintain a high level of teamwork by showing cooperation to fellow colleagues in pursuit of the groups goals.
- Be proactive and enthusiastic, always seeking opportunities to enhance the client experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluent English language ability, good telephone manner and impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the restaurant or events industry.