We are looking for services of a "Guest Relation Officer" (Female) for our new branch at Qadaffi Stadium. This is an exciting career opportunity for the females, responsible to provide First class Customer services. You will be our Brand Ambassador to reinforce our commitment to our guests by creating an atmosphere of hospitality. You'll use your enthusiasm, energy and experience to deliver excellent services which we promise.
NOTE: ONLY FEMALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Ensure that quality reflects from all of her actions/activities –
- Being the ‘front-face’ of the company, represent it as a very warm, focused and courteous person before the guests, on their on arrival, while waiting to be seated, while dining and upon departure – always wearing immaculate uniform/dress.
- Taking reservations with a focused mind and in a polite manner, always noting down full name of the guest and his/her contact details, plus exact number of persons for whom reservation is being made.
- All reservations should be discussed with Restaurant manager a day before, to make any special arrangements, if required.
- Ensure that Reservation List is always kept up-to-date.
- Always greet and see-off guests with a warm smile.
- Ensure that guests are seated according to the plan.
- Ensure that waiting-guests are treated with care and courtesy.
- Ensure that Menu is presented to the guests in a very professional manner.
- Ensure that entrance, podium & waiting lobby are NEAT and CLEAN.
- Check out-side area, lights & music etc.
- Manage special events and their decorations, carefully and with dedication.
- Pay attention while talking to guests, always maintaining eye-contact. In case of telephonic reservation, answer guest-queries carefully.
- In case of big reservations (birthday parties, get to-gethers etc.), involve Restaurant Manager in taking reservations.
- Telephone lines should be checked on hourly basis.
- Attend all training sessions organized by seniors – participating actively in them. Strongly believe in his/her own capacity building by continually improving upon skills and knowledge.
- Perform any other duty, as assigned by the management