1. Maintain and develop a customer and prospect client database.
2. Plan and carry out sales and marketing activities to set budget, sales volume, and company image, within timescale.
3. Develop ideas and create different offers to capture market share.
4. Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by telephone, and personal visits.
5. Monitoring all sales and marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives.
6. Carry out market research; competitor, market trend analysisand customer surveys.
7. Attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
8. Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
9. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.Person profile Sr. Sales and Marketing Executive
Literacy and Numeracy:
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent one-to-one and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success, managing major accounts of customers and large contracts, particularly achieving genuine sales development. Ideal background can add some value in business.
Management Ability: Though, responsibility and opportunity could grow with the development of the business. But internal staff management is not initially part of the job.
Established in July 1993, Nadeem's Catering Company spelled out its vision for setting new standards of excellence in the catering industry of Pakistan. By the grace of God Almighty and by dint of whole heated and dedicated services of a team of seasoned professionals it gradually made its mark in t ...Read More