1. Maintain and develop a customer and prospect client database.
2. Plan and carry out sales and marketing activities to set budget, sales volume, and company image, within timescale.
3. Develop ideas and create different offers to capture market share.
4. Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by telephone, and personal visits.
5. Monitoring all sales and marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives.
6. Carry out market research; competitor, market trend analysisand customer surveys.
7. Attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
8. Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
9. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.Person profile Sr. Sales and Marketing Executive
- One should be self-driven, result-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business turnover.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.
- One should be reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- One should be emphatic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- He / She should be well-presented and business-like.
- Who can be sufficiently mobile and flexible with time, and also keen for new experiences, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- And the most important of all, can able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Must be mature and domestically secure.
- Able to spend one or two nights away per month without upsetting domestic situation.
- Able to work flexible and extended hours on occasions when required.
Literacy and Numeracy:
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance.
- Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
- Able to communicate and motivate via impressive written source.
- Understand the principles of sales and marketing and advertising cost-benefit analysis, including different market segments, product development, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc.
- Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding and marketing mix, especially PR.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent one-to-one and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success, managing major accounts of customers and large contracts, particularly achieving genuine sales development. Ideal background can add some value in business.
Management Ability: Though, responsibility and opportunity could grow with the development of the business. But internal staff management is not initially part of the job.