Head of Accounts and Finance is responsible to establish and maintain an effective and efficient financial management system.
- Provide financial information and reporting to senior management to support effective decision-making, planning and control.
- Implement and maintain sound financial management controls and ensure that these controls are adhered to by all concerned.
- Monitoring of all expenditure and financial transactions in relation to approved budget and financial management guidelines/policy and inform management to take corrective action.
- Monitoring of creditors/debtors accounts, cash position, and payments control / regulation.
- Supervise the preparation of financial reviews, cash flow statements, financial management reports and periodic accounts.
- Monitor and control the taxation matters of the organization, keep abreast with the changing regulatory environment and updating management on implication.
- Supervise the effectiveness of assurance and control measures implemented by the Internal Audit function.
Proven expertise in financial analysis, budget planning, taxation, forecasting, expense control, audits, business forecasting, internal controls, computerize accounting solutions/applications and general accounting.
Required Qualification & Experience
ACA / FCA with articleship from any firm with 5 to 10 years of experience in retail, trading or FMCG Organization.