Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. The Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
- Posses the skill and passion to develop HR department.
- New hire on boarding and orientation.
- Assist in sourcing talent as per the Hiring Plan from different platforms.
- Conduct initial interviews by applying suitable interviewing techniques for short listing the candidates.
- Introduce and implement time management system at outlets & Other Organization Staff.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Effectively implement various HR policies and ensure compliance
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues.
- Communicate and administrate all benefits.
- Promote & support culture.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Sense of urgency and a strong commitment to meet deadlines
- Proven strong personal, ethical and professional conduct
- Analytical mindset for dealing with issues, problems and numbers
- Creativity and genuineness in solving problems
- A strong desire for playing an active role in well-being of the organization
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
The successful candidate will need to be a flexible self-starter with strong initiative, excellent organizational & multi -tasking skills, capable of working autonomously, managing and prioritizing their own work load, and understanding when and where to seek guidance and approval. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must. Confidentiality, diplomacy and commitment are essential.
Minimum 3 year experience as a managerial role in Retail/FMCG Sector is highly preferred.