We require a diligent and informative Tax Manager.
Duties of the Potential Candidate shall be as follows:
1. Supervise the taxation team
2. Responsible for tax audits, monitoring etc.
3. Responsible for all tax related compliance including filing of Income tax and monthly returns
4. Responding to tax notices
5. Ensure proper tax is withheld from payments being made
6. Liaison with Tax consultants and providing them with adequate information
7. Liaison with other finance sub-teams such as Finance and Treasury team etc.
8. Provide leadership to the tax team and responsible for development of Team members
Responsibilities of the Potential Candidate shall be as follows:
1. Monthly submission of Income tax related to Employees and filing of monthly statement of the same.
2. Handling all matters related to the acquisition of exemption certificate of the company U/S 153(1)(a).
3. Acting as an Associate Representative of the company, being a lawyer handling matters related to sales tax, income tax, excise duty etc. occasionally visit to Tax and legal authorities whenever required.
4. Supervising of Timely submission of EOBI and Social Security returns. Finalizing and supervising the Audit, related to the said contributions.
5. Monthly updating of income tax and wealth tax returns of directors.
6. Preparation and final submission of all documents related to FBR, e.g. Notice reply to FBR, letters reply to FBR.
7. Compliance of notices raised by FBR, its discussion with consultant.
8. Calculation of advance tax U/S 147 and computation of tax and other queries related thereto.
9. Responds to inquiries from the CEO, CFO, and other finance dept regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.