· Develop specific and in-depth knowledge of applicable guidelines and procedures of the Global Fund to ensure utilization of project actual description for the intended project activities in an appropriate and acceptable manner.
· Assist in Implementation, monitor and evaluate Standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocols and systems for basic health care services including wound and abscess management to PWID along with referral mechanisms.
· Facilitate efficient involvement of staff to achieve desired targets both in terms of quality and quantity of health care services.
· Review the component targets and take actions for provision of health care services within the required time span.
· Regularly review & update the performance with reference to health system protocols and ensure application of these protocols in the desired manner.
· Ensure that necessary linkages are established with the public sector health facilities in different cities for advanced medical referrals.
· Oversee reports related to Basic medical care services being provided in the field.
CD4 testing Component
· Assist to implement, monitor and evaluate Standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocols and systems for CD4 testing.
· Ensure the availability of required supplies and materials in coordination with Procurement department.
HIV Plus Component
· Supervise and evaluate the implementation processes of referral services for HIV treatment care & support facilities from ART centers.
· Facilitate for efficient involvement of Social Mobilisers to achieve desired targets both in terms of quality and number of health care services at CoPC + sites.
· Review the component targets and take actions for provision of services within the required time span as per protocols.
· Evaluate performance of field staff and coordinate with the Program to ensure regular capacity building of field staff as per need.
· Ensure that necessary linkages are established with the public sector health facilities in different cities for investigations and advanced medical & surgical care.
· Troubleshooting for operational issues under the supervision of Supervisor.
· Ensure Good coordination and liaison with ART centers.
· Provide work plans and targets for referral of clients to government ART centers.
· Provide work plans and targets for referral of clients to residential ART adherence facility.
ART Adherence residential Component
· Coordinate with AAU team for development of referral plans from CoPC+ sites.
· Coordinate with CoPC+ sites for execution of referral plans.
· Streamline the operational challenges of referral mechanism.
Since 1990 Nai Zindagi has been working with disfranchised groups of people affected by the use of drugs and associated harms to help them move from margins of society to center stage. Often people affected by poverty, social injustice, criminalization and stigma use drugs to cope with the harsh rea ...Read More