OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Supervise and implement program activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manager AAU is responsible for overall supervision, coordination and troubleshooting at AAU.
- Assist staff in imperative decisions concerning treatment of clients & centre management.
- Facilitate living staff & clients to accommodate suitable space at the centre following code of conduct for both categories.
- Generate demands based on needs of the centre.
- Check stock registers & Make sure that all the documents be updated on daily basis.
- Carry out periodic physical inventory of all items at the centre.
- Oversee staff pick & drop, purchase & procurements, vehicle log book including vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure smooth sailing of system by keeping office management intact. Be responsible for fulfilling all requirements of core staff working at office.
- Ensure timely supply of quality food for staff and clients at the centre during prescribed food hours.
- Assign responsibilities for preparing and serving staff food at the centre & receiving client food from the designated restaurant.
- Monitor the quality of services for the clients
- Supervise therapeutic activities including lectures, groups, etc to be conducted according to schedule on daily Basis.
- Chair staff meeting at AAU and ensure the quality of following therapeutic activities:
- Day Plan meeting
- Morning meeting
- Case Review meetings
- DR groups
- Community meeting
- Ensure record keeping and reporting in terms of completeness, and quality of reports.
- Ensure that client is served at best for following services:
- Medical services and referrals
- Psychological counseling and support
- Information, education and communication
- Family reintegration
- Hygiene services
- Troubleshoot any crises situation at the centre including staff and/or client issues.
- Arrange & facilitate visitors at centre including families of clients and others.
- Performance management of staff at AAU by providing feedback to the concerned staff through HR.
*Any additional role or task may be assigned to address the emerging need with approval of HR