• Develop quality assurance controls for all functions of the organizations as per guidelines defined by the donor and statutory requirements.
• Perform routine quality checks for monitoring and verification of policies, processes and practices of all organizational functions as per defined controls.
• Supervise/perform and provide technical guidance on periodic on-site quality audits of all Site offices and submit the report to Executive Director.
• Monitor budget implementation and variance arising at functional level; provide technical backstopping to finance department to ensure budget compliance across all functions.
• Work with internal audit team on matters pertaining to financial compliance and provide guidance in designing internal financial investigations and controls.
• Review organization’s financial reports and other key documents including MLs (Management letter) submitted by the Donors and guide the activities of all organizational functions accordingly.
Since 1990 Nai Zindagi has been working with disfranchised groups of people affected by the use of drugs and associated harms to help them move from margins of society to center stage. Often people affected by poverty, social injustice, criminalization and stigma use drugs to cope with the harsh re ...Read More