· Under the supervision of the Executive Director, and as a member of the PR office team, participate in planning and implementing Global Fund program activities.
· Supervise all operations with the help of relevant component heads and other program staff
· Track progress against targets, analyze data sets and make recommendations for enhanced program planning, coordination and management of the project.
· Coordinate with Management Information System (MIS) team and suggest improvements and additional features to be incorporated in the MIS for effective and efficient data collection.
· Ensure correct and timely data entry into NZMIS at CoPC+ sites and reconciliation of hard and soft data.
· Ensure timely feedback to CoPC+ sites and SRs and follow-up on findings of monitoring visits to improve program delivery.
· Develop and submit periodic progress reports to the Oversight Committee of the CCM.
· Facilitate and coordinate with LFA and CCM for spot checks and on site data verification activities in field.
· Liaise with NACP, UNAIDS, WHO etc. and other partners for technical support .
· Identify gaps and plan, design and organize trainings/capacity building activities for program staff.
· Maintain liaison with partners for diagnosis and treatment of co-infections such as TB, Hepatitis C and STIs
· Perform other related duties at the direction of the Executive Director.
- Timely completion of periodic project reports in a wholesome manner covering all aspects of project implementation for submission to the Global Fund.
- Development of a comprehensive training plan and execution.
Since 1990 Nai Zindagi has been working with disfranchised groups of people affected by the use of drugs and associated harms to help them move from margins of society to center stage. Often people affected by poverty, social injustice, criminalization and stigma use drugs to cope with the harsh rea ...Read More