PURPOSE OF THE POST
The assignment has the following objectives:
Facilitate supervision of all operations under the Global Fund project including supervision, monitoring & evaluation to ensure smooth implementation of the planned project activities across Pakistan or as specified.
· Supervise implementation of all project activities to be undertaken by the CoPC+ sites as required under the Global Fund Grant
· Maintain specific and in-depth knowledge of applicable guidelines and procedures of the Global Fund to ensure effective implementation of the intended project activities in an appropriate and acceptable manner.
· Prepare district-wise targets in close coordination with the PR monitoring team
· Follow up, spot check on-going activities for quality control; prepare periodical reports on the formats provided by the PR
· Review performance reports of CoPC sites to ensure that the performance is in compliance with the performance expectations outlined in their work plan and in the Performance Framework.
· To ensure the proper maintenance of supplies and coordinate with PSM department when needed
· Work in close coordination with the monitoring and evaluation officer to verify the data quality, tracking tools and data synthesis in line with the performance indicators
· Participate in project related meetings/trainings organized by the PR office as and when required.
· Maintain regular liaison with various component heads to ensure smooth implementation of service delivery
· Maintain networking with other NGOs, CBOs, and Public health care facilities.
· Take on any other tasks identified by the PR office that may be necessary to ensure that the Program is implemented effectively, and that Program scheduling is maintained
Since 1990 Nai Zindagi has been working with disfranchised groups of people affected by the use of drugs and associated harms to help them move from margins of society to center stage. Often people affected by poverty, social injustice, criminalization and stigma use drugs to cope with the harsh rea ...Read More