· Develop monthly and quarterly work plans of all the CoPC+ sites and present to the Provincial AIDS Control Program
· Facilitate joint monitoring of activities at CoPC+ sites, sharing monthly monitoring plan with PACP/ NZF.
· Facilitate and coordinate ART referrals from CoPC+ sites to treatment centers.
· Develop and regularly share project reports with Provincial AIDS Control Program , NZ/GFATM about progress as well as prepare and disseminate province specific progress reports.
· Establish levels of coordination with other HIV/AIDS prevention and stigma reduction programs/NGOs at the provincial level in consultation with PACP. Assure that service provision complies with national guidelines and treatment protocols.
· Advocate for all program objectives at provincial level. As part of the PACP/Provincial team coordinates between public and private (NGO) sector. Will represent the GF Project in seminars, consultative/ dissemination meetings, mainly related to his mandate/ToRs, presentations, monitoring in group proposal/PC1s, etc.
· Follow-up with CoPC+ sites, Treatment Centers, PPTCT centers and Government Hospitals on all activities related to diagnostics, treatment, care and support for HIV positive PWID, their spouses, children and intimate partners, and report to PACP.
· Work in close coordination with the monitoring and evaluation officers of the SRs to verify the data quality, tracking tools and data synthesis in line with the performance indicators.
· Regularly access NZMIS (GFATM approved) and subsequently share report with Provincial AIDS Control Program management.
· Ensure implementation of all project activities to be undertaken in the province as required under the Global Fund Grant Supervise and monitor assigned activities on a specified monitoring proforma.
· Oversee financial management of the project related activities and responsible for the project related procurement, supply management and all accounts.
· Maintain specific and in-depth knowledge of applicable guidelines and procedures of the Global Fund to ensure effective implementation of the intended project activities in an appropriate and acceptable manner.
· Prepare weekly planning and updates to share within SR office/PACP and with the PR monitoring team
· Follow up, spot check on-going activities for quality control; prepare periodical reports on the formats provided by the PR
· Review performance reports of CoPC site to ensure that the performance is in compliance with the sub-grant agreement as well as the performance expectations outlined in their work plan and in the Performance Framework.
· Participate in project related meetings/trainings organized by the PR office as and when required.
· Maintain regular liaison with the focal person at PR office to clarify any issues relating to grant implementation.
· Being part and parcel of the PACP team, will keep the Program Manager PACP/IHHTCP informed of all related activities.
· Responsible of sharing the information flow to and from the project site with the PACP Management
· Develop the Annual Performance Appraisals / Reports of NZ Staff working in Balochistan and present it to the PACP Management for co-signing