· Develop specific and in-depth knowledge of applicable guidelines and procedures of the Global Fund to ensure utilization of project actual description for the intended project activities in an appropriate and acceptable manner.
· Clearly conceptualize the nature, significance and sensitivity of work to be accomplished for provision of comprehensive HIV prevention services to spouses of IDUs under GF project.
· Conceptualize the component to design the systems, protocols, processes and procedures for Prevention and Care of spouses of IDUs in compliance with defined objectives.
· Implement, monitor and evaluate standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocols and systems for VCCT, reproductive health, awareness raising, social support and follow-up of the spouses of IDUs along with referral mechanisms for basic and advanced medical care and treatment.
· Design strategies for efficient involvement of staff to achieve desired targets both in terms of quality and number of services to the families of IDUs.
· Review the achieved targets in accordance with workplan and take actions for provision of prevention and care services within the required time span.
· Develop referral guidelines and ethical standards protocols for staff and clients and ensure its applicability at Implementing Units.
· Coordinate with female ORWs to have insight into the issues related to their performance report to the program officer and SPO for guidance and technical support
· Evaluate the counselor’s performance and coordinate with training manager to provide training as per need for smooth implementation of the project.
· Close coordination and linkage with public sector health facilities and CHBC sites for provision of defined services
· Develop data collection tools and regularly provide update on the program component related to spouses and sexual partners of IDUs
· Identify and highlight sensitive and important research areas concerning spouses of IDUs those need to be further studied.
· Perform any other tasks identified by the SPO that may be necessary to ensure that the Program is implemented effectively.
Since 1990 Nai Zindagi has been working with disfranchised groups of people affected by the use of drugs and associated harms to help them move from margins of society to center stage. Often people affected by poverty, social injustice, criminalization and stigma use drugs to cope with the harsh rea ...Read More