Our growing company is seeking an experienced Financial Business Analyst with global accounting experience. Reporting to the Director, you will assist members of the accounting staff in their daily activities, you will manage the accounting system and the financial reporting process for the company and its subsidiaries. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background, ideally with software revenue recognition experience, a great attitude and the executing capability to build processes and systems.
- Oversee the accounting department.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the accounting operations of foreign subsidiaries and its procedures.
- Plan and coordinate month-end and year-end closing process, including consolidation of foreign subsidiaries.
- Establish and maintain appropriate accounting policies, including software revenue recognition.
- Implement new systems including expense reporting, time-sheet and integrate additional modules and functionalities with in-house financial applications.
- Provide guidance on technical accounting and financial reporting issues.
- Take charge of the financial system by designing and maintaining reports as well as offering ongoing support.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance with reporting and procedural standards.
- Ensure proper sales, income taxes and other regulatory requirements are met on timely basis.
- Report to headquarter the required financial information, procedures, necessary documentation, projects scope and other relevant information on a regular basis
- Qualified member of ACCA
- Technically strong knowledge of GAAP/IFRS
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Process and project oriented
- Ability to propose and lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong leadership skills
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Software industry experience
- System implementation