Nakisa is the world leader in Organizational transformation and Lease Administration. We are expanding and looking for talented Cloud engineers in Lahore who is either a system administrator with good scripting knowledge or a developer who understands the Infrastructure behind the applications. If you want to be an active actor in the company’s expansion and make lasting changes, you could be the perfect fit.
The Cloud Engineer is responsible for building, deploying and supporting Nakisa’s applications in the cloud. Reporting to the DevOps Director, the Cloud Engineer will provide subject matter experience and expertise to support system operations services to both internal and external clients in development, QA and production environments.
- Developing automation scripts for the cloud environment
- Work closely with the software developers and product management teams to design, deploy and manage scalable software services on the cloud
- Providing system analysis and recommended solutions for environment performance and availability needs
- Monitoring and escalating engineering issues to Product Management/R&D teams when required
- Ensuring systems and cloud infrastructure performance, up-time and support levels meet or exceed SLAs
- Managing a continuous integration/deployment methodology for our microservices based technologies
- Build and implement monitoring tools for microservices architecture
- Automation, a lot of automation
- University Degree in MIS, computer science or a related (technical) field.
- Essential: experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux
- Experience with Cloud logging and monitoring solutions (ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, Datadog etc.)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks and to coordinate activities with a high sense of urgency.
- Analytical/problem solving ability.
- Strong communication skills across organizational levels of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with microservices management tools: Helm, Istio etc.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with Web application servers and frameworks (Tomcat, Django, Flask, NodeJS etc.)
- Experience working in Agile environment