Nakisa is the world leader in Organizational transformation and Lease Administration. We are expending globally and looking for a talented Cloud Operation Associate who is interested to help us expand our SaaS operation. If you want to be an active actor in the company’s expansion and make lasting changes, you could be the perfect fit.
The Cloud Operation Associate is responsible for helping the DevOps team maintain our cloud infrastructure and test/develop new tools and features which will help us expand our cloud activity. Cloud Operation Associate will also be the subject matter expert that we could rely on to help other departments regarding Nakisa cloud. You will be driving all our interactions with the clients regarding our SaaS operation.
- Become Subject Matter Expert in Nakisa SaaS/Cloud topic and technologies.
- Become voice of customers for essential cloud platform enhancements.
- Test and verify the new features developed in cloud platform.
- Perform and coordinate application provisioning, upgrades, fixes, and other activities in cloud.
Set up / configurations
- Under management guidance, track the changes in cloud contract and apply the necessary adjustments.
- Act as Cloud Services liaison between clients and internal Nakisa teams on various projects and tasks.
- Work with the company’s R&D, global alliances, Support, Product, and IT team every day to achieve the Cloud Services goals and also to ensure all departments follow our processes.
- Capacity planning, coordinating, and performing deployments, upgrades, maintenance with clients and internal team.
Report & Monitor
- Document and monitor Processes & change management process in Nakisa.
- Monitor, raise and track product issues and work with other teams to solve the issues.
- Administer and monitor the cloud environments and their performance and our SLAs target.
- Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, MIS, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience, with a minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience with cloud environments or SaaS solutions provider
- Experience in supporting web application environments on the cloud.
- Ability to prioritize numerous tasks and coordinate activities across multiple functional areas and locations.
- Basic Knowledge of Java or any other programing language.
- A self-starter who is eager to learn new concepts and dive into unknown territory. a steep learning curve is guaranteed!
- Willingness to work after hours and around different time-zones as needed (20% of the time)
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud.
- Experience working in a technology Support or IT role.
- Knowledge of REST architecture.
- Knowledge of Layers 4-7 of OSI model for networking as well as know-how of TCP and HTTP protocol.
- Experience with Single-sign-on and other form of user authentications.
- A flexible individual willing to roll up your sleeves and get work done, even when it’s outside the scope of the job.