Human Resources Manager
Nakisa is growing and we are looking for an HR/ Recruitment professional to lead all employee related activities in our Pakistan office. While closely working with the headquarters’ HR team, this role will call upon your expertise, leadership, autonomy and good judgment in order to successfully provide a great employee experience to new and current recruits. Our new team member will also be responsible for finding the most qualified and competent talents for a variety of technical and non-technical positions while ensuring new hires fit well into our team oriented and friendly culture.
· Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
· Carry out the recruitment process from A-Z. This entails: preparing and advertising job descriptions, conducting phone screens, coordinating interviews, compensation benchmarking, contract administering and other related tasks.
· Conduct new employee orientation.
· Administer and track employee’s probation process
· Coordinate manager employee reviews
· Compile and update employee records
· Manage employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
· Any other task assigned by reporting authority / management.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
· 3-5 years of recruitment/HR experience in IT/software industry.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Strong communications skills.
· Must have proven professional working experience in HR Management.
· Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks.
Nakisa® Inc. is a leading Org and Talent Management software company, providing the world's largest organizations with the ability to visualize and maintain accurate HCM data, confidently execute organization design, devise harmonized succession and career plans, and engage a highly productive workf ...Read More