At Nakisa we maintain multiple SAP environments to develop test and deploy Nakisa products. We are currently seeking a SAP Basis Administrator to handle SAP Basis administration and technical core competencies tasks, to prepare, configure and maintain new SAP environments.
- Responsible for the SAP software installation, upgrade, applying Support Packages, installation of add-on software components, SAP profile parameter changes, workload analysis, system error analysis and establishing standard Basis background jobs and system health checks and monitoring.
- Maintain multi-landscape environment which include SAP ERP, SAP Solution manager, SAP portal, TREX, SAP Net Weaver, SAP NW CE, SAP Support and NW Developer Studio, S/4.
- Maintain user authorization for all employees.
- Configure the SAP Net Weaver environment.
- Maintain SQL, Max DB and HANA as back end for SAP system.
- Configuration and installation of SAP Basis components, post implementation support, documentation creation and maintenance.
- Installing and maintaining systems according to SAP architecture specifications.
- Ensuring the SAP methodology for all SAP infrastructure is followed.
- Implementing network standards and procedures as they relate to SAP systems.
- Assess impact of new SAP releases to current system landscape environments, design solution and assist production support teams in deploying the solution.
- Architecting and designing infrastructure for SAP systems (networking, storage, high availability, disaster recovery).
Required Skills & Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with SAP Basis Administration.
- Hands on experience with NetWeaver and Tomcat.
- Experience with JAVA-based SAP systems is highly recommended.
- Strong working experience in supporting SAP installations on Linux and Windows.
- Installation and support of Data Services on Windows / MS SQL.
- Knowledge of Solution Manager.
- Strong team building skills, with ability to build quick and effective work rapport with others.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A high standard for work ethic and quality is required.
- Knowledge of infrastructure process & procedures.