The sucessful candidate will be responsible for writing product user guides, reference and maintenance manuals for Nakisa's financial software solutions.
As part of a team of technical writers in the Product Management team, the technical writer will work closely with R&D, product specialists and QA to produce accurate material that will be used by both internal users and customers.
- Work with subject matter experts in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Document in a clear and concise way to make complex technical concepts understandable.
- Edit existing product documentation and online helps as well as creating new documents to fulfill customer requirements.
- Create and manage content within the documentation approval process.
- Prepare translation packages that are sent externally to be translated and generate the final translated guides.
- Create tutorials for end-users, write online help, training documents and operation guides
- Define scope of own work, estimate project tasks, update schedules, and complete tasks on time and in synchronization with software development cycles, or other related milestones.
- University degree in MIS or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of related work experience.
- Experience writing user and administrator documentation for software aimed at end-users and/or system administrators.
- Experience using MadCap Flare (preferably) or Adobe RoboHelp.
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good understanding of web-applications.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Excellent ability in understanding complex systems and explaining them in a simple/logical manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Demonstrated competency with industry-standard tools and technologies
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, and XML
- Knowledge of finance concepts