Namal College located in Mianwali is looking for an Executive Assistant who is responsible for supporting high-level executives and HoDs. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
Key Job Responsibilities
· Transcribes drafts, proofreads and revises correspondence, memos, flyers, agendas, minutes, resolutions and policies.
· Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and events.
· Assists Executive Officers in meeting preparation, set-up and clean up.
· Answers and screens phone calls and manages the official e-mail.
· Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
· Suggests policy changes in order to streamline department operations.
· Assures departmental coordination for smooth functioning of operations within budgetary guidelines.
· International and local coordination among different institutions and universities.
Qualification and Skills Required
· Master/Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Mass Communication/Commerce/Human Resource or equivalent
· 5+ years’ experience as an executive assistant or similar position in a well reputed organization
· Strong computer skills and MS Office proficiency
· In depth knowledge of office management and procedures
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Proven ability to take on a variety of different tasks without becoming overwhelmed