To Develop, Establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
· To develop, organize and lead a team of motivated individuals in the marketing department towards meeting marketing goals of the organization in a consistent and systematic manner.
a. Assignment of roles to existing resources
b. Identifying gaps, if any, for the possibility of inclusion of new functions and resources
· Recruit, Evaluate and Supervise all marketing staff reportable to Marketing Manager
· Develop and agree a reporting system with the upper management for giving updates and obtaining approvals regarding the working of marketing department.
· Prepare, Discuss, Obtain consensus of relevant departments, and obtain approval of higher management, for annual marketing plan and budget
· Close coordination with the Advertising Agency to produce regular artwork for all the media tools being used by the organization.
· Initiate, discuss, evaluate and negotiate cooperative agreements with other local and international organizations.
· Identify the need for periodic marketing research, and coordination with the external agency, for the overall organization’s brand presence and any other campaigns within it.
· Planning, Coordination, Monitoring, and Impact Assessment for all marketing campaigns and fundraising events. This would include but may not be limited to producing timelines, cost estimations, assignment of responsibilities, and operational targets.
· Provide complete back-end support to the front-end fundraising department, enabling the front –end department to provide more cordial and efficient dealing with the donors.
· Responsible for the execution of front-end in the execution and timely roll out of all marketing campaigns and fundraising events.
· Provide central marketing support and guidelines to other local and international offices.
Helping people lacking resources. Mainly dealing with providing help to resource deprived areas.